Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems adding AAA client on ACS 3.3 or 4.0

eir-dialint
Level 1
Level 1

Folks,

I have an eval copy of ACS 3.3 working fine on a W2K server.

However, I installed another copy on a win2003 server and I am having real difficulty just adding an AAA client. I tried it originally with ACS 3.3, then upgraded to ACS 4.0 to see if that would resolve the issue.

I get an error saying "Radius key value must not be blank" even though I have put something into the Radius key field.

Aside from this when moving around the GUI I invariably get page cannot be displayed errors. The only way round this is to close the Browser and launch the GUI again.

Has anyone else experienced these symptoms?

Thank.

4 Replies 4

thomas.chen
Level 6
Level 6

For adding a AAA client to ACS refer to the following url:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/cscowork/ps3996/products_user_guide_chapter09186a00800e7a41.html#507512.

And follow the steps given the document.

mark.stephens
Level 1
Level 1

I am also having the exact same symptoms, did you ever resolve the issue.

Best regards

Luckily,

i had another server at my disposal. I used it and it worked fine. Don't know what the difference was as these were both 2 brand new Dell servers with win 2003 pre installed.

I managed to sort it out! If you come across it again, upgrade to the latest version of Java from the Sun website and this seems to resolve any of display issues and blank radius key issue!

Cheers

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: