Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Report of Network device configured in ACS 4.2

I am trying to pull the report of all the network devices configured in ACS. But I am not able to pull it, can anyone please let me know how to pull the network devices configured in ACS appliance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If I understand the question correctly, you want to export the AAA clients / network devices. You can get the aaa clients/devices information in excel sheet from below mentioned steps:

Go to Network Configuration > Search > Keeps the search setting to default i.e. to search all. Then press search. There will be a "Download" option that will appear in the left corner of the search  result. Click on it save that list.

This list will contain,

- Name

- IP Address

- Type

- NDG name (if any)

NOTE: This will not contain the Shared Secret keys that AAA Client were configured with.

~BR
Jatin Katyal

**Do rate helpful posts**

~Jatin

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If I understand the question correctly, you want to export the AAA clients / network devices. You can get the aaa clients/devices information in excel sheet from below mentioned steps:

Go to Network Configuration > Search > Keeps the search setting to default i.e. to search all. Then press search. There will be a "Download" option that will appear in the left corner of the search  result. Click on it save that list.

This list will contain,

- Name

- IP Address

- Type

- NDG name (if any)

NOTE: This will not contain the Shared Secret keys that AAA Client were configured with.

~BR
Jatin Katyal

**Do rate helpful posts**

~Jatin

Many Thanks Jatin.... This worked