cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

REST API guest accounts locks on expiry

russell.sage
Level 1
Level 1

Following an upgrade to ISE 3.1 patch 4 I am getting complaints that a self service external guest portal utilizing REST API for the creation and management of guest accounts stops working if the account expires. Prior to the upgrade the user could simply go in renew or reset the password or re-register. None of these options now work following the upgrade to 3.1 patch 4 from 2.6 patch 12. 

Anyone else experienced issue with REST API post upgrade?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

@russell.sage  - this sounds like a TAC case to me - I have had things break after upgrades too. If you have time to test/play, then spin up a clean ISE 3.1 and apply patch 4 to see if this issue exists there. I don't use the REST API so I can't tell you

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

@russell.sage  - this sounds like a TAC case to me - I have had things break after upgrades too. If you have time to test/play, then spin up a clean ISE 3.1 and apply patch 4 to see if this issue exists there. I don't use the REST API so I can't tell you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: