cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Stack with Dot1x

dirosas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have a customer who wants to create stacks of up to 9 3850s switches, in the past i have had issues with stacks of more that 5 switches with dot1x, Do u know of any recommendation for Dot1x in stacks of 3850s.

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The issue you refer to sounds like a problem with the switch software sending RADIUS requests and not ISE.

Without a specific bug ID it's hard to know.

We always recommend testing things in a lab especially if you've had problems with the scenario previously.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The issue you refer to sounds like a problem with the switch software sending RADIUS requests and not ISE.

Without a specific bug ID it's hard to know.

We always recommend testing things in a lab especially if you've had problems with the scenario previously.

dirosas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Thanks Thomas

I currently have no issues, in fact this customer doesn't have the stacks created yet, but in the past I have had issues with large stacks and dot1x, i was wondering if there is a limit or recommendation, Testing is on our plan but i was looking for an actual document that could mention that information before the actual testing,

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: