cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WLC recommended code for ISE

andrew333
Level 4
Level 4

What are the current code versions recommended for the 7510 and 5508 Wireless Lan Controllers for ISE 2.2 integration?

Thanks,

Andrew

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Craig's presentation this time has no content on WLC. I would suggest you to check out TAC Recommended AireOS - CCO

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Thanks for responding Charles. I have seen the compatibility guide which gives general guidance for feature compatibility and is a few months old now. In the past, recommendations have been given at PVT events and Cisco Live! such as Craig Hyps' best practices lecture. I couldn't make the SEVT last week but was wondering if new guidance had been shared.

Craig's presentation this time has no content on WLC. I would suggest you to check out TAC Recommended AireOS - CCO

Thanks hslai, I found that too. My customer is requesting a firm recommendation with a stamp of approval from Cisco so I'll open a TAC case.

So if you look in the reference version of BRKSEC-3699, you will certainly find reference to the link Hsing provided above.  No need to call TAC as the link is exactly TAC's recommended WLC release.  And this is maintained by the escalation leads from BU/TAC.

Craig

I appreciate the addition Craig, thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: