Views
Helpful
Replies

Apache error

j.ballesta
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have LMS 3.1 and I can't logging CiscoWorks. I get an error. I send you in attach file "error_cw.txt"

Event Viewer of Windows where CiscoWorks is installed shows other error about Apache Services. I send you this error in other file called "event_viewer_error.txt"

In this forum I've seen some conversation about Apache. And you say some errors about Apache exist but they are not criticals and CiscoWorks works fine. And the solution will be LMS 3.2. Is this true?

In my case, I can't web logging in my CiscoWorks. Then I restart CiscoWorks and it returns to happen again.

What can I do?

Thanks.

5 Replies 5

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Your problem is not being caused by the Apache crashes. Post the output of the pdshow command as well as a screenshot of the Services control panel showing all of the CiscoWorks services.

I see in the output of the pdshow commnad some process "Administrator has shut down this server" (Tomcat, Apache, ..) but I don't know why these are in this state.

This case is the second time it happends, and the error is the same. Have I restart all process (net stop crmdmgt, net start crmdmgtd) every time it happends?

If Tomcat is currently down, post the NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/logs/stdout.log and stderr.log.

I post the files you ask me

Was Tomcat actually down when you captured these logs? According to this, it is working (as of 1352 local time yesterday).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: