Networking

Collaborate with peers and Cisco on all aspects of your network, including Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA), routing, switching, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Browse the Community

Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production dep...

2233 Posts

NFVIS Solutions

Join peers and Cisco experts to discuss Cisco’s Network Function Virtualization (NFV) products and s...

12 Posts

SD-WAN and Cloud Networking

Join this community to interact with your peers and Cisco about SD-WAN and all things related to sec...

2165 Posts

Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.

105913 Posts

ThousandEyes

Join us for information about our use cases, common troubleshooting, discussions, getting started gu...

151 Posts

Activity in Networking

L2TPv3 over DMVPN

Looking for ideas and thoughts on this one. I have an SVI/L3 interface on a 2911. I want to extend that vlan out to a remote 3560. This is for a lab and proof of concept... otherwise remotely extended the L2 domain is like playing with fire. 3560-->8...

Boot Statement vs flash:/packages.conf

Hi, installed new image on 4 3850 stacks. All of the stacks were configured with "boot system switch all flash:cat3k_caa-universalk9.SPA.03.03.03.SE.150-1.EZ3.conf" when they were deployed. From what I understand if using the "software install comm...

9200L-48P-POE+ switch was factory reset

I received a 9200L from the field that was factory-reset. I tried to do an emergency-install from USB but it is not a valid command. So I then tried boot usbflash0:cat9k_lite_iosxe.17.09.04.SPA.bin and it seemed it was going to work, but now it is st...

KBMTech by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

GLC-FE-100FX-RGD version

What is different of GLC-FE-100FX-RGD V01  GLC-FE-100FX-RGD V02 and GLC-FE-100FX-RGD V03?Is there any offical documentation to explain it?I want to know what excatly item to each version.THX

no boot network and no ip identd commands

HelloI want to understand where we can use  the below mentioned commands.no boot network and no ip idented.I am trying on multiple platforms/hardwares like 6500, 4900 , 3700 and 7600 but it is working on 6500 and 7600 only. Are these  commands platfo...

DCHP failed. APIPA is being used problem in packet tracer

Hello, I need assistance concerning a little project of mine, so I've set up a firewall asa 5055 to automatically assign an ip address to each of the PC i have set in the packet tracer program but i keep getting the error "DCHP failed. APIPA is being...

Vasky_0-1717893789395.png
Vasky by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASR-9K (vrf and management interface)

I see that regular IOS & NX-OS & ASR(IOS-XE) have different ways of setting out-of-band management interface. Below is brief config. I can ping my immediate default gw but can't ping anything outside of my vlan/subnet. Help appreciated, thanks! ##...

sendalot7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BDI configuration N520-20G4Z-A

Hello, I'm trying to get a N520 configured to take over for ME3400 we are replacing. I'm not familiar at all with Bridge Domain being a replacement for vlans. I'm trying to wrap my head around why my config works with the Mgmt-intf VRF  to ping the d...

Adcom911_0-1718125979368.png
Adcom911 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SD-WAN OMP Graceful Restart timer

In my environment the OMP Graceful Restart timer is set to 7 days.If the vSmart is down, with the above the cEdge will have the routes till 7 days.After 7 days the routes will flush and the dataplane will be down.My question is assuming the vSmart is...

RS19 by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

How to Set Up Multiple SC via Virtual Ports - Catalyst 9300

In the Security Configuration Guide, Cisco Catalyst IE9300 Rugged Series Switches, it mentions using virtual ports as a way to set up multiple MKA sessions on the same physical port for your catalyst. However, I am unable to find documentation of how...

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.