Networking

Collaborate with peers and Cisco on all aspects of your network, including Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA), routing, switching, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Browse the Community

Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production dep...

2273 Posts

NFVIS Solutions

Join peers and Cisco experts to discuss Cisco’s Network Function Virtualization (NFV) products and s...

12 Posts

SD-WAN and Cloud Networking

Join this community to interact with your peers and Cisco about SD-WAN and all things related to sec...

2200 Posts

Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.

106096 Posts

ThousandEyes

Join us for information about our use cases, common troubleshooting, discussions, getting started gu...

159 Posts

Activity in Networking

Cisco Catalyst Center Virtual Appliance sizing

Is it possible to run Catalyst Center in a VM smaller than the requirements here:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/cloud-systems-management/dna-center/cat-center-2-3-7-virtual-app-vmware-esxi-ds.html#VirtualApplianceonVMwareESXirequir...

talasgair by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 9200L License Question

Hi,The enterprise recently bought several Cisco 9200L-48P-4X.I installed them and configured them. The enterprise is using them as layer 2 (no ip routing...etc).Regarding licenses; do I have anything to do? Do I have to register them or use CLSU etc?...

CSSTIC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Line con 0 basic config ?

I had a situation where I was rushing to finish a switch configuration and didn't have time to add the tacacs commands.  I accidently left the Line Con 0 config blank and it meant we couldn't connect to the switch without having someone actually prov...

Connecting -48VDC Supply for C9300

Hello,We are looking at using a PWR-C1-715WDC power supply, which takes a -48VDC input, for the CS9300-24T-A.  Our source will be a +48VDC supply with its return tied to a system ground.  Are the DC inputs to the PWR-C1-715WDC isolated?  Do you see a...

ES99 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ISA-3000-2C2F mounted with GLC-LH-SMDs will work?

Hi, I am trouble-shooting with ISA-3000-2C2F.I could not have the link enabled and switched patch cords and SFPs, but could not have yet.Am wondering if there is a default config on the SFP port, and want to know how to enable it.From CLI and ASDM, c...

BN2233 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CTF Post for Points

Working through the CTF for Thousand Eyes. Been fun so far. Really interested to see how well I do as I go through the difficulty levels.

Change OSPF Hello/Dead Intervals on Existing DMVPN Enterprise

HelloI know you are busy working real problems, but I want to bounce this off others to see if they successfully attempted to change the OSPF hello/dead intervals on existing DMVPN/NHRP/mGRE tunnels and provide feedback on the issues they had when th...

WMA Hell by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SD Access migration

HiI am trying to work out the best/most efficient method to get clients migrated from old switches to new ones in SD Access.  I have a requirement to maintain much of my address space so I need to have a scenario where clients can be on the same subn...

KevinR99 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.