cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have three ISPs configured in Cisco ASA. Route 1 and 2 are tracked. If ISP1 goes down it will switch to ISP2. If ISP2 goes down too it will switch to ISP3.Yesterday everything looked good and worked. Today I noticed in the ASDM firewall log ...

mcgiga by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi While using the cable diagnostic tool to check the cable, I observed that Pair B measures 137 +/- 10 meters, while the other pairs are approximately 60 +/- 10 meters. How is this calculated, considering that all pairs belong to the same cable? So...

bild.png
Moudar by VIP
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello,How we can make EEM Script to backup startup config to the SCP server with 2 condition :Backup when we issue write memory commandBackup weekly every sunday @10PM

hs08 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for some clarification regarding the capabilities of the ISR 4451, running IOS 17.0.9 since I can't find any documentation:Can the device run MLPP functions without the CME license?  The ISR is in between an SS7/T1 to E1 converter and an encr...

Hi,With stateful ASA FW pairs you configure interfaces with primary and standby IPs.Must standby IPs necessarily be within the same LAN as primaries?If so, must they be within the same VLAN? Or can routing be used to interconnect them instead?For MGT...

mickpro77 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card