cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime: Device exists in another domain with different credentials-INVENTORY_SERVICE_114

I try to add a new device and i take this error Device exists in another domain with different credentials-INVENTORY_SERVICE_114   the device was before in Prime but i deleted and it doesn't exist anymore but i see always this error 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

renjithg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Alex,

The device might not be full removed from prime database. there exists relation records for the device in db table INVENTORY_SERVICE_114  which need to remove manually or we do have script to delete it from db. You can rasie TAC case for this assistrance and we can assist you.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

renjithg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Alex,

The device might not be full removed from prime database. there exists relation records for the device in db table INVENTORY_SERVICE_114  which need to remove manually or we do have script to delete it from db. You can rasie TAC case for this assistrance and we can assist you.

Thanks a lot

there is a tutotrial how i deleted manually? because i just learning :)

Can you tell me how you got rid of this error message ?

Did you remove the device and added back to prime ? Please share some information to fix this problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: