Views
Helpful
Replies

2 ISP connectivity on Firepower 2110

anuraggoyal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have 2 isp connections, I want to make both the connectivity as active. I have configured 0/0 for ISP-1 and 0/9 is for ISP-2.  how to configure load balance????

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Abheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

You can configure PBR with SLA track but you need to configure PBR as flex config.

PBR with IP SLA Track flex config video guide

Thanks,
Abheesh
PS: Please don't forget to vote as helpful and select as validated answer if this answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Abheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

You can configure PBR with SLA track but you need to configure PBR as flex config.

PBR with IP SLA Track flex config video guide

Thanks,
Abheesh
PS: Please don't forget to vote as helpful and select as validated answer if this answered your question.

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Policy-based routing (PBR) can route out one or the other ISP / interface based on a predetermined policy (such as destination or source IP addresses) that you manually create.

IP SLA can be used to automatically failover from one ISP / interface to the other in the event of loss of connectivity via the preferred ISP.

There is no way to dynamically load balance between two ISPs with the current software capabilities (i.e. as of release 6.3).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card