Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

4100 Setup Problem

I got the Setup again and again. Could someone tell me what is wrong with this machine?  You have chosen to setup a new Security Appliance. Continue? (y/n): y  Enforce strong password? (y/n) [y]: n  Enter the password for "admin":  Confirm the passw...

lupingyao by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NAT one-to-one on ASA

Hello, I have a Cisco ASA on my network edge. I have INSIDE, DMZ and OUTSIDE.  There is a PAT rule for inside LAN users: nat (inside,outside) source dynamic Users_LAN interface Now I have installed a Web server in DMZ and I have a second public addr...

fabflorent by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Manage ASA with ASDM

Hello, I have an access with ASDM problem on my Cisco ASA.  The configuration using ASDM was working well before. But now when I attempt to connect with ASDM, I get: Unable to launch device manager from 172.28.0.250 There is the configuration for...

Resolved! ASA custom access

Hi, Can ASA support custom access for administrators:I Wan't it to gave access for one administrator to do unlock users for VPN access not to have example to do any other configuration ?? Thanks, Gezim

How do you mirror traffic from all sources to specific vlan to be scanned by an ASA

I'll try to make this as least complicated as possible. Scenario: Mirror all traffic being sent to and from vlan x on a Nexus 5672 to an interface that is directly connected to an ASA 5525x. Purpose: To filter and inspect traffic on the ASA FirePOWE...

Resolved! Firepower licensing

Hi, I wonderr if anyone can help -  I recently installed an FMCv and associated a 5515X firewall running firepower services with it. I though I had licensed the 5515X, as I went through the procedure, genrated the license file, based on the FMC key,...

Resolved! Closing Unused ports on my ASA

I just ran a portscan on my asa firewall and noticed that the ports listed below are open on my outside interface. My problem is that I am not using any of these ports and have not firewall rules permitting them. Any ideas on how to close them? 2000...

tech_king by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: