Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

5506-X FTD not NATing 1 vlan.

So, I'm confused here, but I set up a 5506 FTD for my church with 5 vlans. originally 192.168.10,20,30,40,50.

Due to legacy hard coded devices I changed vlan 30 to the old legacy 10.10.0.0/24.

Now, 10, 20, 40, and 50 can NAT out to the internet fine, but 30 does not get out. I have deleted everything for vlan 30 and recreated with just on open auto NAT and still nothing.

it's on 6.2.0.2 -51

Do we think a bug and updating could help?

Another question is 6.2.2 has a firmware boot and new pkg, can these be upgraded to, or have to rebuild?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Now that I had time to look after work, I found the issue. I changed the interface IP, but forgot to change the vlan in the network section, so rules were still calling 192.168.30.0/24

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Hi @Dustin Anderson

How did you config the NAT statement ?

As per your description you now have network 192.x.x.x and 10.x.x.x right?  Can you share the config?

-If I helped you somehow, please, rate it as useful.-

right now I just have it set to auto NAT. basically auto NAT vlan 30 to outside. I also have a blanket policy to allow vlan 30 to outside any/any

I don't have the config ATM, but will get it later tonight once I head back there.

Alright, share it as soon as you get. Maybe we can see something you are not seeing. 

-If I helped you somehow, please, rate it as useful.-

Now that I had time to look after work, I found the issue. I changed the interface IP, but forgot to change the vlan in the network section, so rules were still calling 192.168.30.0/24

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card