Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Amazon Aws EC3

When access the EC2 server from my network using sshclient and not type any coomand for minuts the connection is droped. Tested the access in same server from direct internet connection and don´t have same problem.
Exist one specified configuration to this works fine?
My Network Tech Detail:
host1-->ASA5500-->nat-->internet
Another question: Using linux netstat command in EC2 server, the connections established from my network don´t closed before the droped, continue status established. When connect form direct internet the connection is finished in same time when closed the sshclient. Is this correct or have another problem?
See before, log in the firewall in the moment when connection is droped:
Jan 17 2011 14:45:44: %ASA-6-106015: Deny TCP (no connection) from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/4277 to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/22 flags PSH ACK  on interface inside
Jan 17 2011 14:56:54: %ASA-6-302014: Teardown TCP connection 177187353 for outside:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/22 to inside:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/2712 duration 0:05:16 bytes 6511 TCP Reset-O
1 Reply 1

fadlouni
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

This looks like an idle-timeout for tcp is  kicking in and closing the session without notifying both endpoints.  then when you type something the ASA drops the packet as the session has  already been deleted.

What is your idle timeout setting? check "show run timeout".  also make sure you didn't set connection timeouts via a policy-map  action (check if you have "set connection timeout tcp" in your configuration").

Regards,

Fadi.

Does this answer your question? if yes please mark it resolved.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card