Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two ASA's, soon to have several more out in the field connecting little networks together.  My main ASA has a site to site built between itself and another ASA (Main ASA5520 / Other ASA5505).I can SSH or telnet to the 5505, even to its interna...

rbill1967 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiA very simple question i think.  Can i vew traffic in the realtime  viewer in ASDM 6.1 for just a specific port?  Im trying to see traffic  on port 25 but i dont know the filter i need to put in.  If i put 25 in  there i get too much info with anyt...

marshyrob by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do you access the standby firewall in a HA availability setup ?  In other words, Is there a way to connect to the backup unit so that I can run the enable command and then do a "show tech-support" which will give the serial number?

lkadlik by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have read through this forum for a few hours now trying to get a handle on how to properly configure a Cisco 3310 NAC appliance in an environment in which each end-user PC connects to the network through their Cisco 7940 IP phone.From what I have g...

Hi all,We can check the number of SSH sessions that are connected and the connection state to the PIX by issuing this command:show ssh sessionHow about telnet session? Console session? Or any connection from firewall administrator to the firewall. Th...

Hi,I have a websense server on the inside network (LAN) of ASA set up for filtering LAN network and DMZ network. URLF policy is set to filter any to any for http. Filtering works when accessing internet from clients in LAN, but not when accessing int...

Hy,We have an issue with a 515 PIX.  Here is the situation:1) Users use a client/server application that is remotely located.  The local network at site 1 where the users are located uses private addressing 192.168.x.x and NAT to the exterior with th...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card