If you want all above features you need two licenses:
- AnyConnect Premium for the amount of concurent users
- AnyConnect Mobile
Or in detail:
- Site-to-Site does not need aditional licenses.
- Remote-Access with the AnyConnect Client needs AnyConnect Essentials or AnyConnect Premium
- Clientless VPNs need AnyConnect Premium
- Access from touch-devices need AnyConnect Mobile and either AnyConnect Essentials or AnyConnect Premium
- You can't use Essentials and Premium at the same time
So, first you have to decide if you really need clientless. If yes you have to buy the expensive Premium Licenses. If you don't really need clientless, then go for the AnyConnect Essentials License and in both cases AnyConnect Mobile.