Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Before sometimes, I got a DDOS attack on my border router, at that time router CPU was reaching 100% and I could not access the router using ssh !!I have got the suggestion of implementing the CoPP on the control plan so it can prioritize the traf...

eng.bader by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My ASA 5505 just died. No sign of life whatsoever. So I bought a new replacement 5505, but then I see that the new unit has an older version of the sw compared to my old unit. So I tried to insert the old compact-flash into the new unit, and it bo...

Teniendo la version ASA 8.2.5 actualice directamente a la version  8-445, hecho esot reinicie el ASA, inicio pero no se deja administrarlo y no hace mas nada. Despues tube que borrar la flash y cargar nuevamente la imagen vieja. ahora quedo en que no...

Good day,I've a problem with my ASA5520 since last week I've to restart the appliance in order to start working. The appliance stop working without management access and only way to get into it again is by doing a restart.In logging I've found a lot ...

Hi guys,I want to implement control plane protection for fragmented packets. As far as i know if fragmented packet are traversing through router then service-policy will be applied at control-plane transit but if fragmented packets are destine to rou...

Hello Guys,Could you please explain to me the source and destination ports options shown in the add new service box?I searched in the Cisco Site, but there is no good explanation about how that works:"- Destination Port/Range- Source Port/Range—Lists...

Hi,Need some help/guidelines…I got an extra public subnet from my ISP. They route it to my firewalls public ip so I can use it in the existing firewall.I want to:-Use public ip addresses on the servers on the new interface (have a few servers that ca...

Hi guys I have asa with 9.1.........I have internal LAN which will go out to Internet 192.x address the same LAN talks to remote access vpn. I have a SMS but no specific nat ie static is required  I m happy if it gets the outside interface ipDo I hav...

Dear Friends, One of the customer's ASA-5520 is getting disconect every 3-4 hours and found following outputs and errors.This ASA connetcs to MPLS(to acces remote branches) and ADLS(for internet) Resource              Current         Peak          Li...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card