Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! To check if url is allowed by ASA

Hi everyone,I am trying to download drivers from HP website for a printer.Traffic goes via ASA  to the Internet.I need to rule out if ASA is blocking  or not.Here is what i did http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Softw...

mahesh18 by Frequent Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 5510 Object-group & Range option

Hello, I have 3 ASA 5510s; two of which are in production and the 3rd one is new. I inherited the two in production and was trying to configure that 3rd one using some of the existing object-group network statements.  The problem is that when I try t...

Resolved! can a cisco asa high availability firewall be split into standalone license

I have two ASA5545-X with HA license Active/Active and now my customer has changed the designe and wants to split these up into standalone firewalls.  How does this affect the license?  Is there any issue with doing this, or will t...

Resolved! Interfacemanagment on a PIX515e

Client is changing ISPs'. They currently have a x.x.x.x/28 network and they are using 10 of the available IPs'. The new provider wants to give them a /30 network, 1 IP for the Outside interface and the other will be their equipment,...

rcrampton by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA OS Upgrade and Licenses

Hi everyone,Say i got a 5505 or a 5510 with a security + license. Now let's assume that there is an 8.2 OS version that i want to upgrade to 9.x. Is it going to kill my security + License? If yes is it lost for good or can I get a new key for 0$?I am...

SSH stops working to ASA

I've searched for this, but all I find are steps to turn on SSH access.  I have quite a few customers with ASA5510's installed.  SSH is set up and working fine on every one.  After a period of time, you are no longer able to SSH into the firewall.  U...

rrusselljr by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DNS internal ASA5500

Good day all,short question....I setup a new ASA for our branch office everything is working fine. But I have a little problem with the ASA.I try to configure that my ASA in the branch office can resolve internal host to IP. Problem is that our inter...

MaDe by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! asa 5510 4GE SSM

I have inherited an asa 5510 whit 4GE SSM module installed. The asa runs fine, but i can not use the 4GE SSM ports. Using  ASDM or console i can get and configure the gigabitethernet1/x ports but i can not get traffic on it.The ping from the console ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: