cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AnyConnect User Connection Issue

mze
Level 1
Level 1

When a use connected to AnyConnect we get the following for a few seconds and then the user is disconnected, Below is the log on ASA . 

4 Replies 4

UdupiKrishna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is a very generic error and hard to determine by these screenshots. Has there been any recent changes or upgrades (firewall or anyconnect). Is this observed with all users or specific? do you have enough licenses on the device to allow users to connect?

I would generally start with replicating the problem and generate a DART bundle from user's PC and run anyconnect debug in parallel on the firewall. Verify these logs against the timestamp of test for more information

Its in  testing phase Only one laptop is currently being tested currently , have attached the show tech output , thansk for taking time to check . 

Dont see issues in the configuration. I would recommend following the troubleshooting approach highlighted in my previous response.

Here's a guide on collecting DART bundle after replicating the problem - https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/how-to-collect-the-dart-bundle-for-anyconnect/ta-p/3156025

Anyconnect debug - Run the following commands on the CLI, debug webvpn anyconnect 255" and debug webvpn 255.

Ensure to enable logging of the outputs to a file for review

thank you 

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card