Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible to use a different IP from our WAN subnet for RA VPN?  We currently port-forward 443 to an internal proxy server on the interface IP.  We do this for a couple of reasons.   I realize I can use a different external port for this but tho...

gcook0001 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Español PortuguêsFrançaisРусский 日本語简体中文 This event is a chance to discuss about Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) and Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) regarding products, management, installation, configuration, implementation, use, and integra...

banner_AMAGL_en_lp2_900x150_12jan_2021.png reply-button.png Photo_bguerram_100x140.png Photo_namiagar_100x140.png

Hi good morning.I am trying to configure fail over in ASA, I have two ASAs with the same OS and the same model.I have assigned the ips address for each interface.All tests are passed(See screenshot) except for the second that failed.How canI debug th...

Hello,  I have a FRP 2120 running ASA I am creating a port-channel (EtherChannel) and I would like to assign to it some of the ethernet interfaces of the ASA.  When I go to the interface of the ASA the Channel Group is grayed out. From the chassis ma...

hello together, i have a server where i cant change snmp deamon port and which is not 161. and i have a monitor system where i cant change snmp to ask at another port then 161. in between there is an asa so i thought maybe its a good idea to just rew...

daniel f. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Can anyone please help me understand how often FTD gets deployed ? I am asking this question because in our environment I see deployment pending on few devices. Also I am seeing "applied policy is out of date" will this effect on FTD's ?   Thanks...

Hello Guys!I have a question about Cisco ISE restore from backup file. I don't understand the option "include ADE-OS". In documentation I found:  Option: include-adeosDescription: (Optional, applicable only for configuration backup) Enter this comman...

beejrteek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: