Views
Helpful
Replies

anyconnect vpn

adamgibs7
Level 6
Level 6

Dears,

Anyconnect vpn client automatic download fails what can be possible issues for the same.

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

That's typically caused by insufficient rights for Java on the client system. In my opinion, trying to solve that problem is too much work compared with just downloading the client and installing it manually.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

That's typically caused by insufficient rights for Java on the client system. In my opinion, trying to solve that problem is too much work compared with just downloading the client and installing it manually.

Dear Karsten,

I want to know the exact version for the java and the active x and the permission in java to avoid such situation so that a non technical users will not face issue while downloading the anyconnect client 3.1

thanks

I'm not aware of this, so hopefully anyone else can help out. If you find the solution yourself, please post it here for other users having this problem.

Tristan Cober
Level 1
Level 1

Alternatively, IE uses ActiveX and may get you farther. But as Karsten said, if you have access to the client download I would just go with that route.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card