cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA 5515x with no internet connection after wizard

coreillycisco
Level 1
Level 1

I have no internet after using the wizard for some reason. I am new to Cisco ASA. Do I post my config in a text file to have someone take a look at where I messed it up? I cannot get to the backup because it is on a VM & the network is down. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

coreillycisco
Level 1
Level 1

This has been resolved. Three issues here that I found. The Comcast router was in alarm state (Cause of Internet being down), My Mac needed to have anyconnect client reinstalled as it was failing (found by using a dell laptop and it connected to the VPN just fine), & the connection from on-prem to azure I found that IKEv2 was not enabled in the Tunnel group. Enabled this and everything is back to working properly. As for the configs, I have some cleanup to do. 

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Share config let me take look

Thanks A Lot
MHM

Removed Text - left config file below!

points I fast notice 
subinterface is misconfig you config sub and main interface wrong check this link 
https://www.networkstraining.com/how-to-configure-vlan-subinterfaces-cisco-asa-5500-firewall/

I am not sure who set this up originally. I was just using the wizard and I messed something up when I finished. When that happened the Internet dropped and so did the VPN. 

I got Internet back, but I lost VPN access. Any ideas on how this is set up? 

that Good 
share the last config 

Thanks A Lot
MHM

coreillycisco
Level 1
Level 1

This has been resolved. Three issues here that I found. The Comcast router was in alarm state (Cause of Internet being down), My Mac needed to have anyconnect client reinstalled as it was failing (found by using a dell laptop and it connected to the VPN just fine), & the connection from on-prem to azure I found that IKEv2 was not enabled in the Tunnel group. Enabled this and everything is back to working properly. As for the configs, I have some cleanup to do. 

coreillycisco
Level 1
Level 1

Moved cisco firewall to new location and now cannot connect to the VPN, Does anyone know how to fix this issue? In down state now. I still have to clean configs, but wanted to get this in place. So I moved the firewall from Atlanta Georgia to Jacksonville Florida into a Colo. I switched IP addresses and still cannot connect to VPN. I am new to this and not sure what I am doing. 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card