Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA 5545 IOS Update

DAvelarNIC
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I have a Cisco ASA 5545 we have just replaced with a Meraki FW. The IOS version on the ASA is 9.1(1). In order to upgrade to a newer version I need to update to 9.1(2) then I can go to 9.14(X). However there is no download I can find for 9.1(2). There is no active contract on the firewall and I would like to upgrade it to keep as a backup. Does anyone know where, or if its possible, to download 9.1(2)? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If you don't have an active support contract on the device, installing newer software would put you in violation of the Terms and Conditions for use of the software.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

ASA Upgrade Path

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/upgrade/asa-upgrade/planning.html

Try with your CCO account to see you can able to download or contact a local partner.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If you don't have an active support contract on the device, installing newer software would put you in violation of the Terms and Conditions for use of the software.

Like most people I never thought it would be. I just read that part and sure enough, it would put me in violation. So Ill be closing this request and leaving it on its current version. Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card