Replies

ASA Firepower services bundle

AyoubC
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys,

Hope you are doing well! 

I am about to buy an ASA-x with firepower services and I need your help:

1) Does the ASA-x Bundle include all the Firepower licenses (IPS+URL+AMP)? if so, are these permanent licenses?

2) If I purchase the Bundle, do I need to purchase the SSD separately or does it come with it?

3) I saw an example of a BoM in the Firepower ordering guide, and found the items "ASA 9.2.2 Software image for ASA 5500-X Series" and "Cisco FirePOWER Software v5.3.1", should I specify this in my BoM or does it come installed by default with the appliance?

Many thanks in advance for your help!!!

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

When you choose the bundle SKU in the Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW) ordering tool, the configuration page will prompt you to choose among the available license types. You can choose any valid license combination (or none at all). IPS, URL and AMP are all term-based subscriptions (not permanent). The base Control license is permanent.

The SSD is included in the bundle and is not an option.

The software image files will be automatically configured and cannot be modified or deleted.

Partner helpdesk can answer these types of questions and validate your BoM.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

When you choose the bundle SKU in the Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW) ordering tool, the configuration page will prompt you to choose among the available license types. You can choose any valid license combination (or none at all). IPS, URL and AMP are all term-based subscriptions (not permanent). The base Control license is permanent.

The SSD is included in the bundle and is not an option.

The software image files will be automatically configured and cannot be modified or deleted.

Partner helpdesk can answer these types of questions and validate your BoM.

Thanks a lot Marvin!!

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card