Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA5510 - Nat 2 Inside vlans to separate ISP's

Hi All,

We have 2xASA5510. I have 2 Inside interfaces as INS_STAFF and INS_QUEST and two Outside interface OUT_STAFF and OUT_QUEST which is in sapareta ISP's. All interfaces is assinged to different vlans. now i want to nat INS_STAFF to OUT_STAFF and INS_QUEST to OUT_QUEST,because I'm having two default routes it gets impossible to do. Plus I want to make failover with my ASA's. I know that i can solve this problem with PBR on router.but I haven't it . Can you help me with solving this problem only with ASA's? Can it help to make context's and separate each Inside and Outside alone?

Best Regars,

Davud Hajiyev

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jennifer Halim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can only make it work with multiple context mode where each context will have an inside and an outside interface, ie:

Context 1: INS_STAFF and OUT_STAFF

Context 2: INS_QUEST and OUT_QUEST

With just single context, you can't configure 2 default gateways on ASA as it is not supported to have 2 default gateways via 2 outside interfaces.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jennifer Halim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can only make it work with multiple context mode where each context will have an inside and an outside interface, ie:

Context 1: INS_STAFF and OUT_STAFF

Context 2: INS_QUEST and OUT_QUEST

With just single context, you can't configure 2 default gateways on ASA as it is not supported to have 2 default gateways via 2 outside interfaces.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card