I'm trying to manage an brand new ASA 5525-X with ASDM, the image we have are the following:
ASA image: asa861-2-smp-k8.bin
ASDM image: asdm-66114.bin
this are the default images that came with the device.
I also add the SSL encryption to the configuration, enable the http server and allow any ip to manage the device from the inside interface. But still can not access ASDM. 3DES and AES are include in our license.
2. run this command "ssl encryption aes128-sha1 3des-sha1"
3. also checked the asdm image name on flash and on the boot command. (I found several ASAs with this configuration incorrect, where the image is for example asdm-641.bin and on the boot command is asdm-64411.bin), if it is different just change it with the correct name on flash.
also remember to checked the whole configuration is ok, like
1. ip address and name on the interface you will connect to.
2. enable the https service with "http server enable"
3. allowed the https service on the interface, for example "http 0 0 inside"
and you need to run JRE and the latest windows updates.
Community Live Event Video
Are you ready to level up your security? Learn more about how Cisco SecureX can help you simplify your security and maximize operational efficiency.
This event talks about Cisco SecureX, its benefits, features, and usage. Th...
Hi all,I cannot understand why is something working very well they create a way to complicate things in Cisco ASA OS. I have a rule :object network LOCAL_ADRESS1 host 192.168.20.12 nat (VLAN20,outside) source static LOCAL_ADRESS1 interface&...
It is our pleasure to officially announce the finalists in the 2021 IT Blog Awards. We are now looking to our amazing tech community to check out the amazing line up of bloggers, vloggers and podcasters. Make sure to vote for your favorites...
Community Live Event Slides
This event talks about Cisco SecureX, its benefits, features, and usage. The session includes sample use cases and live demonstrations.
Cisco expert Luis Silva talks about how this solution can integrate Cisco technology and ...
Hello All, Recently I got an opportunity to perform POC with Cisco ISE (2.7 Patch 4) and Aruba Wireless AP (IAP) to perform 802.1x EAP-FAST (machine + user) authentication followed by Posture Assessment on Windows 10 Machines (installed with AnyConnect 4....