Helpful
Replies

Cisco ASA 5550 visio stencils

Whiskasss
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all.
Help me find a visio stencils for ASA 5550
Here I looked, only 5540 have...https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/visio-stencil-listing.html

Does anyone have any ideas?

5 Replies 5

I now that file...only 5540, 5545-x, 5555-x...5550 don't have :(Screenshot_2.png

hi,

the ASA 5550 almost looks identical to 5540.

why not use the 5540 viso stencil instead?

I know that they look identical, but!
in 2-3 years, the new employee will necessarily don't know that 5540 is actually 5550, and given that the equipment is in a remote data center, it is difficult to remember ... and me too.

I create the most accurate scheme of the equipment ... and I can not change the label, the whole picture crumbles ...

Wiskasss - I had the same issue.. IF you right click once it is in your drawing, you can edit the label AND even go further by editing the device type so that if someone right clicks the icon in your drawing, it will show it as a 5550. Its a pain in the @$$ but sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do to get things done. Welcome to NETWORKING!
there is a guy on this forum that makes them special when he sees the request.. I just found the 5508X the other day - was nice to see folks on here are that helpful!!!

good luck, I see this last post was in 2019, but hey - where I come from.. you are not forgotten is our mantra

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card