cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Security Manager Pix VPNS missing

NPT_2
Level 2
Level 2

I have added our Pix 515 Firewall to our Cisco Security Manager console. The Pix adds without issue, however if do not see our Remote Access VPN listed under the remote access VPN tab. If I preview the configuration and compare it to my running configuration my VPN configuration appears in both configs (including my Crypto maps, isakmp policies, vpngroup's, etc) but don't seem to show up anywhere in the security manager gui. Is there something I am missing here?

1 Reply 1

sbilgi
Level 5
Level 5

When additional devices are imported into Security Manager, you can re-use shared policies that have already been created. If there are no missing policies to create, you simply delete all the non-local access rules on the device and inherit from the appropriate shared policy. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6498/products_upgrade_guides_chapter09186a0080640968.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: