Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuration problems

Hello Cisco Support community.  I have purchase a used cisco asa 5505 device. I connect the device any how. But my main obligation is  related configuration. I can access device through putty. But I have old frame ware that is cisco system Rommon 1.0(12) 13. How to install a new vesion asdm and asdm installer for this device. Hardware version may be ASA 5505 V5. May I get a free asdm or Shall I purchase? If get this, How to install it.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Unless it has been deleted there should be both ASA software and an ASDM image on your disk0:/ (internal compact flash).

Unfortunately simply owning a used ASA does not entitle you to updates or downloads of either image type. For that you need a service contract with Cisco.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Unless it has been deleted there should be both ASA software and an ASDM image on your disk0:/ (internal compact flash).

Unfortunately simply owning a used ASA does not entitle you to updates or downloads of either image type. For that you need a service contract with Cisco.

Thank very much Sir for your kind guidance. I shall contact to cisco service contract manager.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card