Views
Helpful
Replies

Csc live Security events in ASDM

fredericmoitie
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I have a CSC SSM module, with current version 6.3.1172.4. The issue is csc is not sending the live logs to ASDM interface,

but i see counters up

If i send log to syslog server, it work

website categories have been blocked.

just i don't see CSC log in ASDM Interface.

Capture.jpg

pls advise

regards

Fred

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Somanna M.P
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Fred,

This is a known issue . After upgrading to 6.3.1172.4 on the CSC module, the LogServer service may fail. Primary symptom is that the administrator will receive an email indicating the following:  LogServer has recently stopped on InterScan for CSC SSM. Please contact Customer Support for assistance.  There is already a bud filed for this:

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtj52109

You can get this issue fixed by raising an SR and getting the Engineering fix.  We will have to replace the 'tmlogser' file by logging into the root account.

Hope this helps.

-Som

P.S.: Please mark the question resolved, if it has been answered. Do rate helpful posts. Thanks.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Somanna M.P
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Fred,

This is a known issue . After upgrading to 6.3.1172.4 on the CSC module, the LogServer service may fail. Primary symptom is that the administrator will receive an email indicating the following:  LogServer has recently stopped on InterScan for CSC SSM. Please contact Customer Support for assistance.  There is already a bud filed for this:

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtj52109

You can get this issue fixed by raising an SR and getting the Engineering fix.  We will have to replace the 'tmlogser' file by logging into the root account.

Hope this helps.

-Som

P.S.: Please mark the question resolved, if it has been answered. Do rate helpful posts. Thanks.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card