Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSM - device discovery

hi,

I have one issue when discovering policies on new added router in CMS. When CSM does discovery and downloads all configuration to its database, it renames all policies (I mean ZBF, class-maps, etc). Is it normal? actually its quite frustrating cause I've got my own naming schema (which helps me a lot when seeing it in CLI).

And the second problem is that when configuration is read by CMS and I make first small changes and deploy it to the router I must remember to uncheck "auto-summary" in EIGRP policy. In the base configuration (before adding router to CSM), no auto-summary is applied, but after adding it and deploying any changes CSM stubbornly wants to change it to "auto-summary" (it caused me much pain because due to the routing problem I was disconnected)

Is there a way to avoid such a frustrating suprises? Any option in configuration to change?

thx and ragards

P

1 Reply 1

ok, I've found out that Routing policy can by removed from administration policies.

but what about other question?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: