Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

firepower 4410 issue

Hello All,

I am currently facing an issue while trying to configure a new FP 4110. Unfortunately, I am unable to find any options for configuring routing, and it seems that the available options are incomplete.

To provide a better understanding of the situation, I have attached a screenshot of the GUI interface displaying the limited configuration options.I would greatly appreciate it if someone could assist me in resolving this matter. 

IbrahimElbagouri57340_0-1685141243498.png

8 Replies 8

tedmalonet62344
Level 1
Level 1

@IbrahimElbagouri57340 wrote:

Hello All,

I am currently facing an issue while trying to configure a new FP 4110. Unfortunately, I am unable to find any options for configuring routing, and it seems that the available options are incomplete. MyBKExperience Survey Code

To provide a better understanding of the situation, I have attached a screenshot of the GUI interface displaying the limited configuration options.I would greatly appreciate it if someone could assist me in resolving this matter. 

IbrahimElbagouri57340_0-1685141243498.png

I can see your problem i suggest 

Firstly, please make sure that you have the latest firmware version installed on your FP 4110. Manufacturers often release firmware updates that address bugs and add new features. Check the manufacturer's website for any available updates and install them if necessary.

Consult the product documentation: Review the user manual or any other documentation provided by the manufacturer. It should provide guidance on configuring routing for your specific model.

Contact technical support: Reach out to the manufacturer's technical support team. They should be able to provide you with the necessary guidance and assistance to configure routing on your FP 4110.

Community forums or online resources: Look for forums or online communities where users of the FP 4110 or similar products discuss their experiences. It's possible that other users have encountered a similar issue and have found a workaround or solution.

FP 4100 series come with FXOS and either FTD or ASA appliance mode. What you have showing is the GUI Chassis Initial Configuration. You need to configure Logical Device Application Instances: Container or Native mode. here is the Guide line for this

Here 4100 

please do not forget to rate.

he already have instance and it UP. 
this FCM not FMC, you need to access FTD/ASA via FDM or FMC to config routing. 

I only see the management port Green. There is no instance showing up. In order to configure Instance either running FTD or ASA Logical Device Application initiate required. 4100 Logical Device Application can only run either ASA or FTD instance.

Yes I get your point but I see instance UP in photo he share 
and what he share is FCM not FMC or FDM that why he could not find option to config routing 

Oh yes that correct Once instance is up and running. @IbrahimElbagouri57340 you need to assign Interface/s from the  GUI Chassis Configuration to your Instance. once this done either you can run (ASA/FTD vis FMC) we do not know what is your Instance running. any how FTD4100 port Mgmt is the port to give you access to the box from there you can run either FTD/ASA and also assign Mgmt/Data plane traffic. I have share links earlier in my post you need to read the FP4100 Guide.

@MHM Cisco World @Sheraz.Salim many thanks for your supports

IbrahimElbagouri57340_0-1685223468458.png

You are so welcome friend 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card