Views
Helpful
Replies

FIREPOWER: Cisco Cloud Services error critical

Jorge F
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Gents,

We just upgraded an HA Firepower (FTD) 4140 to 6.6.4 and the said alert keeps popping up.

Although I've read where to disable this, problem is, this is a highly secure firewall and completely isolated, meaning no internet access at all.

When navigating through System > Integration > Cloud Services > Cisco Cloud it all shows greyed out.

Any workarounds here?

Thanks all!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Double check the Health alert detail, but I believe that one is originating from the AMP for Firepower Status health monitor policy element. It's checking connectivity to the AMP Cloud which is not applicable in your use case. As such, you can go into the Health Policy and disable that check.

Save and resync the Health Policy and the alert should go away after the next polling cycle (which happens every 5 minutes).

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Double check the Health alert detail, but I believe that one is originating from the AMP for Firepower Status health monitor policy element. It's checking connectivity to the AMP Cloud which is not applicable in your use case. As such, you can go into the Health Policy and disable that check.

Save and resync the Health Policy and the alert should go away after the next polling cycle (which happens every 5 minutes).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card