cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Firepower communicating with private network?

Myleslandish
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello, I’ve just redeployed my ASA5506x and noticed that I kept seeing an unfamiliar ip address popping up and with closer inspection it seems to be in direct communication with my firepower modules ip address. I don’t have nor know anyone near me that’s using the up address range of 172.22.4.33 or 172.17.4.33 but they both are clearly making/building connections and being granted access to the firepower module of the unit. If anyone has any suggestions on how to proceed please let me know. The two ip addresses are the only two that keep popping up and it isn’t occasional but constant filling up the syslog. It just started yesterday. Thank you 

15 Replies 15

Myleslandish
Spotlight
Spotlight

It’s only resolved bc I shut down/changed the main access point in the main house. So I’m not seeing it anymore. But I have a question I’m surprised I can’t find online or on message boards. How do you confirm commands on the ASDM CLI? I can’t reset my wlan AP or really I can’t do many things not being able to say yes or confirm or whatever. I’ve seen shift x. But nothing works. Please if someone knows let me know. Frfr

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card