Views
Helpful
Replies

Firepower MCv Device License

Xividar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I can't find this Firepower MCv Device License license anywhere on CCW? Does anyone know the SKU?

Cheers

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

If you're looking for vmware fmc license it will start with SF-FMC-VMW and then there is the number of managed ftd devices like -2, -10...
If it's FMC virtual for KVM, logic will be the same but the sku starts with SF-FMC-KVM

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

If you're looking for vmware fmc license it will start with SF-FMC-VMW and then there is the number of managed ftd devices like -2, -10...
If it's FMC virtual for KVM, logic will be the same but the sku starts with SF-FMC-KVM

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

Found it, thank you, Francesco. :)

You're welcome

Thanks
Francesco

Hi,

In case I have four devices that needs to be managed, can I just get two times SF-FMC-VMW-2 or do I have to get SF-FMC-VMW-10?

db9,

The licenses are not additive. So for 4 devices you need to purchase the 10 device SKU for FMC.

Alright thank you Marvin.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card