Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

We have an active SNTC 8X5XNBD support subscription and we have created a case for an RMA two weeks ago. Yet we still haven't received an RMA in our ticket and we have no place to ship our defective product to to get a replacement. Did Cisco stop acc...

aswit by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Working with a lab 5506-x and c3560cx and throwing some OSPF at it to see what sticks. I want the ASA to route to the internet, but I have three Vlans on the switch with SVIs for each subnet.  I have NAT working on the ASA out to the internet, but on...

I have a site to site VPN tunnel setup on an ASA device. The tunnel is up and running and traffic is restricted to a single host on my side. The customer has asked for access to another host on my side via the same tunnel to port 7607. The tunnel use...

NPS_UCS by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,Following up a SOHO network that I am designing, I have an ASA 5505 firewall behind a router, and I need some end devices like the NAS and FTP server to be configured with static IP addresses so that I can access them remotely via DDNS. H...

Rolitto by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, First of all, I have to say that after upgrading my virtual FMC to 6.6 it definitely feels more snappy. Makes me want to spend more time working with it.Anyway, whenever I log into FMC I am greeted by this graph, which seems very inaccurate. ...

Screenshot 2020-08-11 at 15.30.23.png Screenshot 2020-08-11 at 15.59.45.png Screenshot 2020-08-11 at 15.59.28.png Screenshot 2020-08-11 at 15.59.59.png
db1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I attempted to create an access control rule for IPS and AMP from information I found online, and apparently it was completely wrong, because it had the effect of ignoring all block rules and opening up my whole network to the Internet.  No matter wh...

AMP-IPS-Rule-01.jpg LYRULESET.jpg
vtxchris by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes