cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Firewall Cisco

andrei_mar1
Level 1
Level 1

I am in the process of installing the optical fiber, which firewall you advise me to buy?
I do not need the switch.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Vibhor Amrodia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Are there any specific requirements in your setup for which you would like a solution ?

Thanks and Regards,

Vibhor Amrodia

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Vibhor Amrodia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Are there any specific requirements in your setup for which you would like a solution ?

Thanks and Regards,

Vibhor Amrodia

The optical fiber that I'm in process to install is for one society that has more than 40 employees in his offices but only 10 has the connection to internet and the rest has only the MPLS connection. So, I need that from the Router that will be installed form the company that give us the fiber and the switch that I already have to put one firewall that support the optical fiber (now I have already the firewall but I'm afraid that when everything will be installed will not support the optical fiber).

Sorry for my English...Hope You understand!! :)

Hi,

I think if we are talking about the Cisco ASA 5500-X series ASA devices , you would need to install a I/O card for the Fiber support:-

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/hw/maintenance/5500xguide/5500xhw/asa_overview.html#pgfId-1067473

Thanks and Regards,

Vibhor Amrodia

thak you!

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card