Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,I have one ASA 5505 running 8.4(2) with two interfaces:5505# show ipSystem IP Addresses:Interface                Name                   IP address      Subnet mask     Method Vlan2                    outside                80.82.x.y    255.25...

HI,I really need help with this  and I read on a lot of forums.static (Inside,DMZ) 192.168.21.0 192.168.21.0 netmask 255.255.255.0I am not sure how to that in 9.1.I looked everywhere, but no luck.Alsostatic (Inside,Outside) tcp interface 2326 192.168...

HI Guys , I have a problem in converting the static nat in fwsm to ASA 8.3 or later.I have a fwsm which we are migrating to ASA, FWSM has a below static nat statement, static (v123,v546) 10.10.10.0 10.10.20.0 netmask 255.255.255.0When I see the trans...

Hi All, I have a scenario as follows, clients ---- ASA ---- Internet                 |  DMZ interface              Web Proxy My clients on the inside needs to get redirected to a web proxy server which is behind the DMZ interface. Now WCCP works fine...

Hello friendsOne of my customers has a couple of ASA 5545 working pretty well as Active / Standby Failover. But the configuration that is not copied to the Secondary unit is the CX configuration. Do you know how to get it? Please, feel free to reques...

I have a strange issue that I cannot seem to figure out. We have a customer that has 2 different ASA's for 2 different environments. We have a vpn tunnel set up so that when they connect to the anyconnect client via Firewall-A, the traffic can hairpi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card