Views
Helpful
Replies

FMC DISK statistic wrong value

jackk.rayen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

we have installed Cisco FMC 6.1 on ESXi structure , based on cisco documents required hard space for FMC VM installation is 250G, after installation when we monitor statistic it shows us wrong value , in system > monitoring > statistics > it shows Total Disk space = 1.2 TB , but as i said we just allocate 250G of hard space for this machine ,  what is the problem with that ?? why FMC shows the wrong value for DISK total space ?

as a managed device we add an asa5512X with firepower service to our FMC , the asa has an SSD with 120G of space as a normal , when we check Disk statistic for managed device , it shows 420G of disk space , what is the issue ?? is it normal for FMC to show disk value incorrectly ,

I attached the screenshot of our machine and managed device,

thanks

3 Replies 3

Oliver Kaiser
Level 7
Level 7

Issue confirmed using FMC 6.1 (VM & FMC 4000 appliance). The correct disk size is displayed in the health policy but statistics page displays an incorrect value. Looks like a bug - i would recommend opening a case to file a bug (currently not in the bug tracker).

Hi kaisero,

thanks for your reply ,

Yes actually In bug tracker there is nothing about that.

kaisero , where can i find the correct disk size value??you said in health policy !! but I can not find anything there ,

thanks

My bad, I meant Health Monitor. Goto System > Health > Monitor, click on the device you want to check and verify the disk usage by clicking on the Monitor Disk Usage - Disk Test.

Screenshot for reference

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card