Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We currently have a pair of 5585x ASAs with the ASA5585-SSP-IPS10 blade that will be end of life sometime in early 2018. Given that our peak concurrent connections exceeds the 500,000 limit mentioned in an earlier post, would it be more cost effectiv...

mrrlg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI all, My client is facing with an issue whihc I could not find under the bug tool. he is trying to add a special char "+" within the phone number (+44 ) and ISE doesn't seem to allow this. is this an invalid operation or should this be supported? ...

ASA

What could be the issue for "NAT Reverse Path Failure"? We do have rule on the ASA but connectivity is still not working and getting this error.

Hi all, What will happen , if the below NAT statement is configured in ASA firewall. What action will happen. Please explain me in detail. nat (dmz-public,inside) source static net-dmz-public net-dmz-public destination static gpspersonneldoc.saipem....

Hi Cisco Support, Kindly help us as one of our translated server doesn't have internet access. We can ping and access the translated server outside but no internet access from the internal side. If we remove the static nat configuration, the server ...

Please Help. Not able to get the answer.   Using GNS3 with ASA 8.4 & ASDM 7.1. Can ping from inside to outside but cannot ping from DMZ to Outside. Cannot ping from outside to inside or DMZ. Router on Outside interface is just to see whether ping p...

I have a L2 switch and I would like to define two users with different privilages for local console access. I have defined as below but it's not working. Pelase advise. I am expecting the user monitor only to have show and ping commands. IOS Version:...