Views
Helpful
Replies

FMC support for FPR-1K series devices

costaspal
Level 1
Level 1

Hello world !

Actually this is a pre-sales question, and I do not have previous experience with "Firepower's".  :-)

I'm preparing a solution for a client and include FPR-1K (all types, some 1010, some 1120 and a 1140) devices but checking-out the FMC datasheet

(https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/security/firesight-management-center/datasheet-c78-736775.html)

I cannot see them (1K series) as supported under the "Supported firepower versions and their associated platforms" table.   Only FPR- 2K's, 4K's, 7K-9K's and ASA's are mentioned.   No 1K there !

Can someone tell me if they are supported ?   Otherwise I will be "forced" to offer ASA-FTD devices instead which typically are more expensive.

Thanx in advance.

Costas

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Yes it is supported, 1000 series datasheet confirms support via Management Centre. The Firepower 1000 series supports only 6.4 or 6.5 (not the old versions), so you'd need to ensure the FMC is the same version or greater.

HTH

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi,

Yes it is supported, 1000 series datasheet confirms support via Management Centre. The Firepower 1000 series supports only 6.4 or 6.5 (not the old versions), so you'd need to ensure the FMC is the same version or greater.

HTH

You're right !
I missed that spot....
Thanx !
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card