Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FP7010 mounting kit instructions

I have to relocate a FP7010, and I am trying to find the mounting kit instructions, all the documentation states read the instructions that come with the mounting kit. Can anybody supply me with a link to these instructions online?

thanks

5 Replies 5

Jetsy Mathew
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Richard,

This info was available with our legacy devices.

Anyway I could get one for you similar with 8000 series appliance.

Refer the following link :-

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/firepower-8000-series-appliances/118945-technote-firepower-00.html

The FP7010, FP7020, FP7030 units are a small form factor – they are not accompanied by rail kits.  The FP7000-RACK= holds two units side by side, and if it is needed, it must be ordered separately.  Formerly known as 3D-70XX-RACK-KIT, The Cisco PID is FP7000-RACK=

This rack with rails holds (2) FP70** units side by side, along with their AC adapters.  If they are only racking one unit, there is no slot cover for the second slot. Some places may simply put the small unit on top of another unit in the rack.

Kindly rate or endorse if this answer helps you.

Regards

Jetsy

Sorry the Mounting kit is not the same as in the link you sent. I need instructions for the 3D-70XX-RACK-KIT,

regards

Hello Richard ,

Let me contact few internal guys.

I will let you know shortly if there is anything that I can help you with.

Regards

Jetsy

Jetsy,

Actually when it came to do the relocation, it was quite easy to move( not like some rail kits),

so all done.

thanks for your help

regards

Hello Richard,

There was no external article available for 7000 series device yet.

I have just made one external so that you can refer next time..

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/firepower-7000-series-appliances/200488-Firepower-7000-Series-Appliance-Rail-Kit.html

Rate if answer helps you.

Regards

jetsy

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card