Level 1
Level 1

无法自动进入系统,必须手动boot,单重启后失效,还需要手动输入boot生效

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Original post translation is: "Unable to enter the system automatically, it must be booted manually, it becomes invalid after a single restart, and it is also necessary to manually enter boot to take effect "

I have seen this problem on several Firepower 2100 series lately. It seems the factory is producing them without the config-register value properly set.

If you enter "confreg 0x1" from the rommon prompt, it will fix the problem. After doing that issue a "reboot" command and then it should boot the system software properly at that point.

View solution in original post

Those are equivalent. There is no need to add all of the leading zeros between "x" and "1".

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Original post translation is: "Unable to enter the system automatically, it must be booted manually, it becomes invalid after a single restart, and it is also necessary to manually enter boot to take effect "

I have seen this problem on several Firepower 2100 series lately. It seems the factory is producing them without the config-register value properly set.

If you enter "confreg 0x1" from the rommon prompt, it will fix the problem. After doing that issue a "reboot" command and then it should boot the system software properly at that point.

输入 "confreg 0x00000001" "reboot"   OK,"confreg 0x00000001" =   "confreg 0x1"?

Those are equivalent. There is no need to add all of the leading zeros between "x" and "1".

Hello Marvin,

Thank you for your information. it saved my life.

Regards,

SS

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card