cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FTD 6.2.2.3 Flexconfig for ldap attribute mapping

mcoupe
Level 1
Level 1

I'm working from this document: https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvd64585/?reffering_site=dumpcr but the content is lacking a bit of polish and wondering if anyone has been able to get this working.

Right now, my flexconfig is puking when trying to add the "aaa-serve microsoft host <myserver.mydomain>" line.

Any additional insight would be helpful.  I've got three RA vpn profiles which I'm trying to secure with three different M$ security groups via M$ NPS.

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

jmiller21
Level 1
Level 1
Almost a year and we just purchased this device, without FMC, and even our professional services partner is unable to accomplish this. Any update on your end?.... If you can remember

In the end no ldap attribute mapping was needed.  I've got it built with a single vpn, three vpn profiles and three group policies tied to radius profiles.  Depending to which radius group the individual belongs they get the attributes of the associated group policy.

Hope that helps.  If not, I can go through the config and pull out more specifics for you.

Oh...and this is actually a big part of it...I needed to upgrade to 6.2.3 first.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card