Views
Helpful
Replies

FWSM sysopt np completion-unit and ASDM

mruuth
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am running FWSM 4.0.(5) and activated sysopt np completion-unit. After that shows ASDM 6.2(2)F Home/Traffic status/connection per second status numbers between 0 and 5000 in every poll. Before, the numbers was stabile.The graph for outside is OK. Does anyone know this problem?

Regards

Mats

3 Replies 3

Hi, you are saying that before applying the syspot the connections on the graph showed stable? That sounds strange since it should be showing the amount on connections created every second. I don't have that sysopt and the connections vary depending on the users connecting to the Internet.

Have you tried removing again the sysopt and monitor again the graph. I think it should be normal to see the graph up and down depending on the amount on connections at the moment.

Hi,

I did a no sysopt but no difference. Do I need to reload? Before implementing sysopt np, I had reloaded standby and active. Can i be something else that was not activated before reload?

Mats

I don't think you need to reload, if things are showing the same after removing the sysopt then maybe that is the right view.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: