Views
Helpful
Replies

hrtimer interrupt took ns

fealiaga
Level 1
Level 1

HI!

I need help! I have a Cisco Asa 5585 Firepower in a vcenter (vmware 6.0) and I want to make a backup with Veeam Backup but when trying to make the backup I get an error message "processing error vddk error 14009" by veeam, which does not He lets me perform the backup and in the management console of the handle the message "hrtimer interrupt took xxxxxx ns" appears, check the configuration of veeam backup and it is working since it supports other virtual machines but the ASA cannot back it up.

Both servers are on the same network so there is no firewall rule blocking it

any idea what it might be?

4 Replies 4

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

ASA 5585-X is a hardware appliance, not a VM.

Are you perhaps talking about a Firepower Management Center VM? That can be used to managed the Firepower service module on an ASA 5585-X.

sorry, you are correct.

It might be a problem with your Veeam setup. I know customers who use Veeam to backup their FMC VMs and it works fine for them.

fealiaga
Level 1
Level 1

the problem is that in February it was working and now (without making any changes in veeam or in the Fpmc server) the backup does not work.

I check the veeam settings and they are ok because it manages to back up other machines on the same network and only the server of fpmc have problems.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card