Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts, I was able to make EIGRP work via Flexconfig, further, can somebody help on how to do this: interface GigabitEthernet1/1ip authentication mode eigrp 10 md5ip authentication key-chain eigrp 10 keychain1key chain keychain1key 1key-string 09...

Eduard A. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,A client of mine is asking me a tricky question. On ASA, is it possible to do some flow filtering based on user groups, with user information located in a Microsoft Graph? In other word, can ASA trigger an API call to an external service to do ...

Here are the release notes for those of you who have been waiting for the many features in this new release: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/670/relnotes/firepower-release-notes-670/m_features_functionality.html It is availab...

I know FTD can block traffic based on Application and/or port.  So, I could create one ACP rule to block TCP 22 and/or I could also create a ACP Rule for blocking SSH and OpenSSH traffic. Question: Is there a way to block, let's say SSH when it tunne...

cpaquet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA Remote VPN (Ipsec) users connecting from home. ASA is authenticated to AAA servers. Anyway to achieve the below.If user1 connects via anyconnect ASA should send authentication request too AAA server 1If user2 connects via anyconnect ASA should se...

manvik by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card