cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

if license type evaluation can you deploy changes?

Inforsystems
Level 1
Level 1

I ask this because I made changes and the dashboard says I have deployments pending, and when I hit the deploy button it lists my changes, but when I hit the deploy now button, it tells me there or no pending changes to deploy. or is this some other issue?

model cisco firepower 1120 threat defense

software 6.4.0-120

Thanks

Eric

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nspasov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Evaluation licenses will give you access to all features with the exception of VPN where strong-encryption entitlement is required.

Thank you for rating helpful posts!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

nspasov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Evaluation licenses will give you access to all features with the exception of VPN where strong-encryption entitlement is required.

Thank you for rating helpful posts!

ok thanks, which means something it not working right

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

By the way 6.4.0 is really quite dated (even though it was released in March 2020) for a Firepower 1120 - as in it's basically a "dot 0" release for that hardware"

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/640/relnotes/firepower-release-notes-640/features.html

If you can any avenue to get it under support with proper licensing, you should the current recommended release - 7.0.1 as of this writing.

Hello,

yes I am aware that it is the base software, and that there is newer out, there. Unfortunately, I do not have a contract, so I am unable to get the newer software. that being said the software should work at this base software.

Inforsystems
Level 1
Level 1

did a factory rest, fixed issue

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card