mze
Level 1
Level 1

Short term internet problem

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

First step in troubleshooting check ACL/NAT and Out interface 

asa# packet-tracer input Interface  tcp x.x.x.x 12345 y.y.y.y 80 detail 

do packet-tracer elect the interface and x.x.x.x and y.y.y.y to check the traffic if it pass use PBR or pass use default route.

For example 

access-list VRF01_To_ServiceProvider2 extended permit ip object-group VRF01_VLANS any<- use the VRF01_VLANS to specify the x.x.x.x and y.y.y.y will be any ip.

interface is VRF01-ASA-HANDOFF 

we must get the Out interface is which we config in PBR.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- You may find this document useful : https://techbloc.net/archives/1082

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

ASA with PBR ? that meaning you have dual ISP connect to ASA ? 
can I see the config of PBR and if you use IP SLA also please can I see the config of IP SLA ?

Are the traffic is UDP ? if Yes try floating-timeout command 

Thanks for reply

- FYI : https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCux86596

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Its using the version 9.13(1) so doesnt seems to be this bug causing the issue . 

- Can't be sure of that - from bug report -> Known Fixed Releases (0

M.

First step in troubleshooting check ACL/NAT and Out interface 

asa# packet-tracer input Interface  tcp x.x.x.x 12345 y.y.y.y 80 detail 

do packet-tracer elect the interface and x.x.x.x and y.y.y.y to check the traffic if it pass use PBR or pass use default route.

For example 

access-list VRF01_To_ServiceProvider2 extended permit ip object-group VRF01_VLANS any<- use the VRF01_VLANS to specify the x.x.x.x and y.y.y.y will be any ip.

interface is VRF01-ASA-HANDOFF 

we must get the Out interface is which we config in PBR.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card