cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there a way to find out the physical interfaces used by a port channel in FTD 4110 or 2120 through FMC gui or FTD cli or from anywhere else?

damode
Level 1
Level 1

I have lately realised that there is no way to actually figure out the physical interfaces used by a port-channel in FTD 4110s or 2120s or probably any FTDs through the FMC gui or FTD cli.

I asked TAC about this and they also advise there is no way to find that out.

But I thought I might still give a try here to see if anyone knows whether its possible ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

For the 4100 and 9300 series it's slightly different. On those platforms we allocate physical interfaces via the on-box Firepower Chassis Manager (FCM) and not via Firepower Management Center (FMC).

Please check FMC and you should see the allocation of interfaces to Etherchannels.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/fxos/fxos231/web-guide/b_GUI_FXOS_ConfigGuide_231/interface_management.html#id_81716

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

From the FMC GUI you can see it.

Devices > Device Management and edit the device. Then Interfaces > select and edit the port-channel. The first tab shows the currently selected member interfaces that have been configured.

Like this:

FMC Etherchannel.PNG

Hi Marvin,

Please refer to the screenshot. Its not showing the physical interfaces allocated to the Portchannel.

temp.jpg

@Marvin Rhoads wrote:

From the FMC GUI you can see it.

Devices > Device Management and edit the device. Then Interfaces > select and edit the port-channel. The first tab shows the currently selected member interfaces that have been configured.

Like this:

FMC Etherchannel.PNG

For the 4100 and 9300 series it's slightly different. On those platforms we allocate physical interfaces via the on-box Firepower Chassis Manager (FCM) and not via Firepower Management Center (FMC).

Please check FMC and you should see the allocation of interfaces to Etherchannels.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/fxos/fxos231/web-guide/b_GUI_FXOS_ConfigGuide_231/interface_management.html#id_81716

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card