cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC framework is not working with Symantec SEP 11, please help !!

lmilher_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guy,

Has someone the same problem ? i migrated form Symantec Antivirus version 10 to version 11 and my cisco NAC framework infrastructure stop work. Looking deep i found that Symantec posture plugin does not work with SEP 11. Do you know about a new posture plugin or how can i solve this.

Thanks and regards.

Leo.

3 Replies 3

Faisal Sehbai
Level 7
Level 7

Leo,

Best bet will be to talk to Symantec. I suspect they've stopped developing these plugins also, but they'll be the true source to get the right answer.

HTH,

Faisal

Thanks so much Faisal,

yesterday late i confirmed that you are right, SEP 11 is not working anym ore with NAC framework, 2 months ago i had the same problem with the last agent from Mcafee. Will be good to know the future of NAC framework.....

BEst regards.

Leo.

Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 22:22:57 -0600

To: leo4888@hotmail.com

Subject: New message: "NAC framework is not working with Symantec SEP 11, please help !!"

lmilher,

A new message was posted in the Discussion thread "NAC framework is not working with Symantec SEP 11, please help !!":

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3146189#3146189

Author : Faisal Sehbai

Email : fasehbai@cisco.com

Profile : https://supportforums.cisco.com/people/fasehbai

Leo,

If you're on Framework still, best would be to talk to your account team for NAC options. The framework is on its way out and only existing customers are being supported and no new customers are being added for support for this technology. Cisco's direction for NAC is now appliance based with CCA being the offering currently and others (also appliance based) coming out in the near future.

HTH,

Faisal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: