cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Part Numbers

keithcclark71
Level 3
Level 3
  • I have another Firepower project on the horizon. I know what I need but I don't have part numbers. What is the best way to get part numbers so I can send out for quote?

Ex: Part number for Cisco ISE-PIC VM 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Since you need to purchase via a partner or reseller in any case just contact them. They have presales engineers who are well-versed in the correct part numbers, accessories, support and licensing requirements. It's not as simple as saying "Give me quantity one Firepower 3105, part number zzzz."

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Hi

Datasheet is a good place

What datasheet and where do I look for it???

Actually the datasheet would give you the model, not the part number.  But from the model you might get the part number from a Cisco partner

Cisco Firepower 4100 Series summary:

Model

Firewall

NGFW

IPS

Interfaces

Optional Interfaces

FPR-4110

35G

15.5G

16.5G

8 x SFP+ on-chassis

2 x NM’s: 1/10/40G, FTW

FPR-4112

40G

19G

19G

8 x SFP+ on-chassis

FPR-4115

80G

33G

33G

8 x SFP+ on-chassis

FPR-4125

80G

45G

45G

8 x SFP+ on-chassis

FPR-4145

80G

53G

55G

8 x SFP+ on-chassis

A good place to start to find part numbers are the ordering guides.  show if you search for Cisco ISE ordering guides you would be on the right track I believe.  The file I have attached here is the first guide that popped opp in my search.

--
Please remember to select a correct answer and rate helpful posts

Since you need to purchase via a partner or reseller in any case just contact them. They have presales engineers who are well-versed in the correct part numbers, accessories, support and licensing requirements. It's not as simple as saying "Give me quantity one Firepower 3105, part number zzzz."

Thanks Marvin the reseller responded to my request stating they did not have the technical ability to provide part numbers thus is why I posted here lol Anyways I got this escalated at the reseller using term "Cisco pre-sales" and looks like I'm getting somewhere now. I'm just used to engineers having to get all the answers for everything all the time so figured id try to do myself as usual. Thanks again 

Not all resellers are created equal. The partner I'm associated with is Cisco Gold and Master Security tier and we have 4 engineers dedicated to both pre- and post-sales Cisco security work. Additionally, our inside sales team has many years of experience selling Cisco products and solutions.

Not an ad, but just highlighting that their are resellers and there are Resellers.

Another path would be to talk to your Cisco account contact which would help you to pick up the right product based on a tailored discussion.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card